MAS Museum, Antwerp.
Polyester Powder Coated with Protech - Oxyplast PE52 Series Matt.
Central Station, Antwerp.
Polyester Powder Coated with Protech - Oxyplast PE52 Series Matt
City Hall, Ghent
Coated with Protech - Oxyplast Z-series™ Super Durable & Ag-kote™ Low Bake Powder Coating.
Street Furniture, Antwerp.
Coated in Protech - Oxyplast X-Graf® ANTI-GRAFFITI Sandtex Finish Powder Coating.
Golden Terraces Mall in Warsaw, Poland
Coated with Protech - Oxyplast PE50 & PE52 Series Qualicoat approved powder coatings.
The Waalse Krook : City Library in Ghent
Coated in Protech - Oxyplast PE52 Architectural Polyester Powder in Matt Sandtex Finish.
External Panels coated with Protech - Oxyplast Ag-kote™ RAL 9006 Sandtex Low Bake Polyester Powder Coating.
Wroclavia Shopping Mall & Train Station, Poland.
New Atrium, Amsterdam.
Protech-Oxyplast produced a very modern and highlighting bronze powder coating for the Atrium project (Protech colour code: DM312M8052) covering approx. 20.000 m² of facade panels.
Aluminium decking coated with PE44-ST Anti-Slip in Anthracite
Protech – Oxyplast Powder Coating
One of the World’s Most Innovative Producers of Powder Coatings
Oxyplast UK is a powder coating producer based in Lancashire. We provide high-quality powder coating products for the architectural, general industrial and automotive markets. We offer an exceptional service and stock over 1,000 products. We deliver bespoke manufactured products and we continually apply our specialisation in innovation.
The Protech-Oxyplast Group continues to expand its product lines as it relentlessly strives to provide the service that its customers have grown to expect. Our activities are not just limited to thermoset powder coatings. Protech-Oxyplast is proud to announce that through our recent acquisitions of Innotek and Thermoclad, we are now able to offer a full range of thermoplastic powder coatings. These product additions make the Protech-Oxyplast Group unique among global powder coating producers in terms of the breadth of powder technologies offered.
Please explore our web-site to see how the Protech-Oxyplast Group can help you with your coating requirements.
Product Developments Include:
• AG-KOTE™ Low-Bake Polyester Powder Coatings
• AG-KOTE™ Anti-Gassing Powder Coatings
• ANTI-SLIP Powder Coatings
• ARCHITECTURAL Powder Coatings
• CLONECOAT™ In Mould Powder Coatings
• CURVECOAT™ Post Bendable Powder Coatings
• Ē-BOND™ Metallic Powder Coatings
• EF-SERIES™ Functional Epoxy Powder Coatings
• ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Powder Coatings
• HELIOCOAT® Heat Resistant Powder Coatings
• Hi-Life Premium Primers Multi-layer systems for enhanced corrosion protection
• NANOFOIL® Ultra Thin Film Powder Coatings
• NUVOCOAT® UV Cure Powder Coatings
• OXYPLAST UK Product List 2020
• PERMASLIP® Low Friction Powder Coatings
• QUALICOAT & QUALISTEELCOAT approved products
• SOL-AR™ Architectural Fluoropolymer Powder Coatings
• STERILCOAT-AM® Antimicrobial Powder Coatings
• THERMOLAM™ Ultra Low Bake Powder Coatings for Heat Sensitive Substrates
• THERMOPLASTIC Powder Coatings
• VELVACOAT™ Soft Touch Powder Coatings
• X-GRAF® Anti-Grafitti Powder Coatings
• Z-SERIES™ Super Durable Powder Coatings
With manufacturing facilities and licensees throughout the world, the Protech – Oxyplast brand is one of the most recognisable within the powder coating market.
Over the years, the brand has grown to represent a top-quality product. This is backed up by an unsurpassed dedication to customer service and a commitment to research & development.
At Oxyplast UK, we continue to expand our product lines and relentlessly strive to provide the service that our customers have grown to expect. Fully researching our powder coating products will prove worthwhile as Oxyplast UK offers much more than you have come to expect but have always required.